Our big boy has continued to get bigger! At his doctor's appointment yesterday, he weighed in at 10 pounds, 4 ounces, a whole pound more than at the previous week's appointment (he had lost a couple of ounces after his birth, which is normal). He also "grew," or at least stretched another inch, placing him around the 90th percentile for both length and weight, and the 75th percentile for head circumference, so he is consistently big. I guess he's getting enough to eat!
Here are a few highlights in photos from the week... This first one was technically from last week, but I forgot to share it. Ewan gave me a beautiful green sapphire ring from a place called Brilliant Earth in San Francisco for helping to bring him into the world. I think his daddy and Auntie Amber may have had something to do with it, but they won't really admit it. Here are the boys giving me the ring (it was attached to Ewan's little arm with a note). I was obviously a bit emotional about it...
The first glimpse:
Proud, proud Grampa:
Introduction to the jogging stroller and the redwoods:
And here are a few more of my favorites of Ewan from the week:
Ewan says, "I thought Daddy might have milk in his nose, but it turned out he was just teasing me."
Dirt bikin' Daddy shows his sensitive side:
Our sweet boy:
Ok, enough photos already:
first off, LOVE the new blog title! also, it is so sweet to see photos of your parents and you with the little guy. lastly, can't wait for the birth story! on more! also can't wait for AJ to have her baby so i can put up a bouncing batchie babies post on my blog. sending love!
ReplyDeleteOh, this blog will keep a smile on my face all day! The photos are wonderful and your mom and dad look absolutely blissful! Your description of that crazy, frantic, adorable, sweet, I-can't-get-it-in-my-mouth-fast-enough rooting behavior brings me down a very pleasant memory lane! Ewen is adorable! May you continue to be blessed with each day! Terry Boswell
ReplyDelete