Wednesday, July 1, 2009

who's who?

This is a little game we had at a couple of our showers. I got the idea from another shower I attended (that would be yours, Katie and Alden). Four of the babies are Troy, four are me, and four are random. See if you can guess who's who. I'll post the answers as a comment.

Posted by Picasa


6 comments:

  1. Answers, from left to right:
    1. Random
    2. Rebecca
    3. Troy
    4. Rebecca
    5. Random
    6. Troy
    7. Troy
    8. Random
    9. Random
    10. Rebecca
    11. Troy
    12. Rebecca

    How'd ya do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 right! i got all the ones of you. whoa, it's july...baby birth month (probably!)!!! i'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, my feeling that it's a girl is getting stronger... to the point where i'll actually be surprised if it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what, no picture of you with your hair standing straight up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was 4/4 on Troy, but only 3/4 for you Becca! I guess I had an advantage on Troy's pics as I saw them all the time in my Nana's house growing up! Hope you are well. Love you guys!

    Sarah Guy

    ReplyDelete