Friday, May 29, 2009

33 weeks: pineapple!

I am exhausted at the moment (well, actually constantly), but with a weekend packed with two baby showers, out-of-town guests, two reports to write for work, plus the usual cleaning and laundry and all that good stuff, I don't anticipate having much time to write more later.

My middle school threw a baby shower for me and a pregnant coworker this afternoon, and we had a great time. I have another shower to look forward to tomorrow afternoon, and gifts have been starting to show up in the mail and at our doorstep in a steady stream. I am blown away by everyone's generosity and feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives who are thinking of us at this special time. Thank you!

All is well with baby, and I just have one crazy work week to make it through and another one that will be more mellow and then I'm done! This coming week has the potential to be the busiest of my career, which is fun when you're 33 weeks pregnant. I think if that end wasn't in sight I would be having a really hard time. Ok, I am having a really hard time, but I'm getting through it. Thankfully I have a really supportive husband, friends, and family. More to come when all the craziness dies down!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there, becs! the end is in sight and i'm sure you are handling everything so well, even if you don't feel like it. i miss you! i wish i were there - i'd help with the laundry at least! and give you big hugs (if i still could, with your big belly :) ) love you.

    ReplyDelete