Friday, May 8, 2009

30 weeks: cabbage!

I can't believe it! 30 weeks feels like a milestone. 5 more weeks of school, then 5 weeks until our due date! I don't have much to report this week. I'm feeling very pregnant, and have been a little more tired and irritable lately, but as much of the time as I feel grumpy, I feel more excited than ever about meeting our baby. I had a great, vivid dream the other night of a smooth labor and delivery and the birth of a healthy baby girl with a full head of thick, red hair. (We do have some redheads in both of our families, so it's possible.) The dream has really stayed with me and even swayed me from leaning toward boy to leaning more toward girl. We're continuing to enjoy our childbirth class and getting more focused on the actual birth. We'll also be meeting with our doula within the next few weeks to start talking more about our birth plan. More to come on all of that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I am so FREAKING EXCITED for you guys!!! Enjoy it now! and not just that you're by yourselves with no one to care for but yourselves, but enjoy having a beautiful baby in your belly! you will miss it (i know it's hard to believe at this stage).

    ReplyDelete