Friday, March 27, 2009

24 weeks: ear of corn!

I was so distracted by the idea of our doctor being pregnant that I forgot to mention that everything went well at this latest visit this week. She confirmed that our due date would remain the same, July 17th, even though the ultrasound estimated baby to be due more like July 9th. The doctor confirmed what I had also read, that ultrasounds tend to be pretty inaccurate (+ or - 2 weeks) in predicting due dates. She suspects, like I do, that our baby may just be a little on the big side. Everything else is going well. We're chugging right along and it feels like time is going by pretty quickly. The third trimester will be upon us in just a few more weeks! We are also at that time for new belly shots, which we will take and post this weekend. Check back for new additions to the belly slideshow!

1 comment: