Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Post-Thanksgiving Halloween Post

Yup, I've gotten a little behind on my posts. Even though many of you have already seen these photos, I still think they deserve their own post...

Halloween outfit #1, from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Donnie:
Halloween outfit #2, from our friends, Brian, Sara, and Kaia:Bib from Gram:Gram and her little dragon:Trick-or-treating with the Garretts. I literally dug my costume out of an old trunk of Halloween costumes at my parents' house. I think my brother wore it about 10 years ago:Pumpkin Oliver and Dragon Ewan in the double Chariot jogging stroller:Princess Sadie and Dragon Ewan later in the night. Sadie got quite the stash!I don't have any photos from the best part of the night, though, which was when Mariah and I left the kids with their grandparents and went after-hours shopping in my mom's shop, while sharing a bottle of champagne. Oh yeah, and we ate our share of Halloween candy, too. Happy Halloween! I mean, Merry Christmas, or something. What month is it?

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep up on this whole blogging business, especially with a little one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeppers, that was the best part of the night - so fun! i miss you! at least i have some beautiful, wearable souvenirs! can't wait to see you again - soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete