Thursday, November 5, 2009

NY trip

Ewan and I survived our NY adventure and had a blast! It was so great to introduce my little guy to so many friends and relatives. NY was also beautiful. The foliage was in full effect, which was such a treat as I hadn't been back there in autumn in several years. Ewan did amazingly well with all the traveling and visiting, and I think I can safely speak for my family and say that they really enjoyed having us, especially Ewan, around. I will post photos and videos as soon as I sort through all 215 of them. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, autumn on the east coast is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture to represent autumn. Can't wait to see your pics! Glad you guys had fun and Ewan did well. I'm hoping our travels to Montana during Christmas are smooth...

    ReplyDelete