Lookin' pretty good for 39, don't ya think? Well, maybe after he's woken up a bit more anyway. I snapped this photo this morning after Troy had just woken up from sleeping in a bit and Ewan was about ready to go down for his morning nap. My sleepy boys. This afternoon we're off for a birthday trip to the beach for some surfing and then to an extravagant birthday dinner at Tacos Moreno. I think five dollars for a burrito is a bit much for a birthday dinner, but I suppose we can splurge because it's what Troy really wants. Happy birthday Troy/Daddy! We love you! Ok, and here's a little bit nicer of a recent photo of the boys:
Happy birthday Troy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Troy! Your hair just keeps getting better and better.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! (does his hair actually look like that upon waking?)
ReplyDeleteWow. LOVE the hair.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Troy!!! The hair is awesome...but even better is seeing you with your little angel on your birthday. Adorable :)
ReplyDelete