Thursday, April 16, 2009

NY baby shower

The shower was great! There were several people there whom I hadn't seen in years, including an old employee of my mom's shop who often watched me as a baby and toddler and in whose wedding I was a flower girl when I was six. She has since moved more than three hours away from my parents' house, but made the round-trip all in one day! Also there were girls I babysat when they were babies who are now in high school, and many others who were a significant part of my childhood and early adulthood. We also got so many adorable and special things for baby. Thanks, Mom, for organizing this, and Dad and Katherine for all your help! And of course thanks to everyone who made the trip and for the wonderful gifts! Below are a few photos, and you can find more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment