raspberries from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.
he he - how cute - Rivers likes watching videos of himself too =)
oh - by the way, I love his outfit and his eyes are so beautiful!
Adorable! Vera also likes watching videos of herself. I agree about the outfit - totally awesome.
fighting the urge to wipe my mouth!
ha ha! so funny! i love the last razz at the end. funny funny guy.
this is freakin' hilarious!
You know, I think Ewan is ceasing to look like a little-little baby and starting to look more like a toddler. Next up: actual toddling! And words!
he he - how cute - Rivers likes watching videos of himself too =)
ReplyDeleteoh - by the way, I love his outfit and his eyes are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Vera also likes watching videos of herself. I agree about the outfit - totally awesome.
ReplyDeletefighting the urge to wipe my mouth!
ReplyDeleteha ha! so funny! i love the last razz at the end. funny funny guy.
ReplyDeletethis is freakin' hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I think Ewan is ceasing to look like a little-little baby and starting to look more like a toddler. Next up: actual toddling! And words!
ReplyDelete