Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ewan's first Christmas

And raking in the greatest number of gifts (not that anyone's counting) is the five-month-old who doesn't even know what Christmas is and much prefers the wrapping paper to any gift.

We had a great Christmas vacation back east. Our trip was delayed by two days due to the east coast blizzard, so we only had three and a half days in New York, but we made the best of it by spending quality time with friends and family. I think Ewan had a lovely first Christmas with my family. The next day we took off for Ohio to visit the Turvys, where we also had a lot of fun with Troy's family. This was Ewan's first time meeting most of the Turvy clan, and I definitely think he won them over. Here's a video of Ewan laughing with his cousin Jake, with Uncle Jimmy and cousin Matt laughing in the background:

laughing with Jake from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.

It was in Ohio that Ewan also experienced his first snowfall. There was some snow on the ground in New York, but it was exciting to bundle him up and take him out as the snow was actually falling...
We got a lot of other good photos, so I think I'll just leave you with the link for those, as well as a link to photos from Ewan's fifth month that I finally got around to posting (most of which I did already post on the blog, though). As you'll see, we've recently started our little fella on solids, which has been an exciting milestone, so I'll try to get to a post on that soon. We hope those of you that we didn't get to see or talk to had happy holidays, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment