Monday, August 16, 2010

Say what?

I'm behind on my blogging. I haven't even uploaded my photos from the Calvins' visit. I'm getting there. In the meantime, here's something to tide you over...

Ewan tries to repeat EVERYTHING we say these days. In general, he's pretty good at it. We think he has a great vocabulary for a one-year-old. Sometimes, however, the word he's trying to say doesn't sound anything like it should. Sometimes it sounds a lot like something else. Here's a rather amusing example. I swear we didn't teach him this. You can tell we're even trying to be good parents and not laugh.

Excuse me? from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. That's too funny! I love hearing Ewan talk even if its not exactly the way it should sound hehe. Too cute!!

    We need to get those boys together and maybe some of Ewans words will rub off on Owen. But hopefully not his word for soap haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up and you'll have to wash his mouth out with it! too funny. And he's adorable (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Yenari and I have to teach Hazel some profanity too so that she can keep up with Ewan and protect herself from his verbal abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravo!!!
    i am totally going to use "soap" as code for the word ewan likes now.
    "OH SOAP" is much more acceptable with the small children i work with.
    "SOAP YOU!!!" on 101 with kaia in the car is better option as well.
    thank you, ewan. always so full of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete