Saturday, June 5, 2010
family resemblance?
As Ewan approaches the one year mark, I decided to re-post some photos of Troy and I from late infancy into toddlerhood. I'm on top, Troy's on the bottom, and our lovechild (I just wanted to say that word) is, of course, in the middle. I honestly don't think Ewan looks that much like either one of us, with the exception of the obvious blond hair, which, for Troy and I, has gone the way of our chubby cheeks and triple chins (although the latter feature is slowly starting to reappear, on me anyway). Although I think the middle column of each of us bears some resemblance. I'll be curious to hear what others think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think Ewan looks a lot like you in your first picture (top left) I want to say the nose looks more like Troy's and eyes a blend of you both. He's a good blend of the two of you!
ReplyDeletei think the first photos of you guys look like ewan.
ReplyDeleteI agree- the first photos on the left of both of you totally look like Ewan. He has your nose and mouth from the top left photo, and Troy's eyes from the bottom left photo. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Michelle that Ewan looks a lot like you in the photo of you at the top left. I love that you made this little collage and I think I may just have to steal the idea! hehe How did you make the collage? I've seen other people do this for their lil' one's 1st birthdays of pictures from the whole year and would love to know how to make a photo collage on my computer!
ReplyDeleteInteresting to hear everyone's thoughts! April, I made the collage through Picasa, which you can download at picasa.google.com.
ReplyDeleteI would agree with Katie. I feel like I have seen pics of Ewan making that same face that Troy is making in the top left corner. So, maybe that is why they seem to look so similar. Love this! It is hard to piece together. Our doc always asks how we did it with Fionn, and says, 'No offense, but this is one of the cutest kids I have seen, how did this happen?':)
ReplyDeleteHow funny, AJ, that photo in the top left is me! I think Troy and I looked somewhat alike as babies, too. Kind of scary. I agree that Ewan makes that face, though. It is interesting trying to figure out what came from who. Too funny about your doc, but I agree that Fionn is a super cutie!
ReplyDelete