Monday, June 24, 2013

Asa is 18 months old

We have been watching a lot of home movies lately and I have been thinking that I really need to take more videos of Asa and do a better job of organizing and sharing the ones I have.  It is so fun to watch videos of Ewan as a toddler; I know I will want to be able to do the same with Asa.  So, last night I sorted through what I have and put together a little montage of the last few months.  I think the result gives a good picture of how Asa has charged full speed into toddlerhood.  He is incredibly active and curious and is taking off with his talking, constantly learning new words and starting to put them together into short phrases and sentences.  I love this age and how there is literally something new every day.   So, without further ado, here is our little ham (with guest appearances by his big brother):

toddler Asa montage from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.

For the record, we do occasionally get this child completely dressed.  Every once in a while, we also clean our house, and there are not always potties in the middle of our living room.

2 comments:

  1. haha I love the ninjas! The naked boys, messy house (by the way I didn't notice it was!) and potties are wonderful. Reminds me these things are all ok =) It's a reflection that you are spending quality time with the ones you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i love it! (took me this long to get a chance to watch..!) what a little sweetie, you guys are all wonderful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete