Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gram

My mom left today after being here for three weeks to help with the kids and my transition back to work. I cannot put into words how incredibly helpful she was, and everything went really smoothly. I'm a little afraid of how we'll manage without her, but I know we will, and at least I'm pretty much back in the groove at work. We will all miss her so much, though! Below is a video of our boys with their Gram, whom they adore. We love you, Gram! Thank you so much for everything!

2 comments:

  1. Where'd you get that VW bus with the surfboard on top? Rivers loves Volkswagens and noticed that right away! =) Cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Troy's mom got it from CVS. They sell all kinds of cars that size there. That's funny that Rivers loves VWs; Ewan does, too. I have a whole post coming on his current car obsession.

    ReplyDelete