an interview with Ewan from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.
In the week since I took that, Ewan can now pretty consistently answer, "What's your name?" and "How old are you?" correctly. (And I swear I haven't drilled him too much, as much as I may appear to be that kind of mother in this video.) So much happens so quickly at this age!
I don't know what your favorite it, but mine definitely is "galola"... so cute!
ReplyDeleteHazel just watched the video twice paying complete attention wondering why this baby was talking and not barking (Hazel's primary form of communication).
ReplyDeleteGreg, I love the barking! Maybe she's a dog whisperer or something. Maybe she can communicate with Clyde and tell him to shut the hell up. That would be nice. Sophia, "galola" is pretty cute, huh? I wonder if the fact that we have a cat named Lola has anything to do with that. My favorite, though, is "avocado." I think it's funny that he pronounces it so well and so clearly, with just a random hint of a Spanish accent.
ReplyDelete