Friday, December 4, 2009

turning tricks

Is it terrible that I just gave that title to a blog post about my baby? What can I say? I come from a pun-happy family. Anyway, for about a month and a half now, Ewan has been able to roll over from his tummy to his back when we prop him up on his forearms; however, he's never really done it consistently and it's never seemed all that intentional (maybe somewhere in between accidental and intentional). For the last couple weeks, though, he's been working really hard on flipping over from his back to his tummy. Last night, he succeeded! And he succeeded about a dozen more times today. He's got it down. Check it out:

rollin' from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.


He's also started lifting his butt up into the air in preparation for eventual crawling:

butt lift from Rebecca Turvy on Vimeo.


Go Ewan, go!

2 comments: